Submit to the Pixel Zine!
Hey guys, Megan and I are putting together a zine full of pixels, and we are looking for submissions! All the information can be found below. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask us separately or to leave an ask on this blog.
- The theme of this zine will be “Exploring the Outside World,” however, you are not required to follow it. This is just put in place so that people can get ideas for what they want to draw, and so that all of the submissions are somewhat tied together. But feel free to do whatever.
- The zine will be printed at 5.5x8.5 inches in full color! Please make your submission at 300 DPI and CMYK! If you have any questions pertaining to the size, just ask me.
- You can submit as many different posts as you want, but only one of your pieces could possibly be accepted.
- You can only submit new art. We would rather showcase art made specifically for this zine than already existing art.
Submission Where’s and When’s:
- Please email your .PSD or .JPG files to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being "Pixel Zine Submission". Please also include the name and website that you would like for proper credits.
- The deadline for submissions is October 31st! However, if you need more time, just tell us. We’ll give you extra time.
- Also, if you post your work on your tumblr, please tag it as ‘pixel zine’ so that we can easily find it and reblog it here. All submissions will be posted on this blog once the zines are made.
Again, if you have any questions, either ask Megan or me (or leave an ask on this blog).
Thank you for your submissions and we look forward to making this a reality!